George is a member in Good Standing of the Law Societies of Alberta and New Brunswick. A member of the Calgary Defence Lawyers Association, he has never acted for the prosecution. He is an authorized Commissioner of Oaths and Notary Public in the Provinces of Alberta and N.B.
- LL.B. University of New Brunswick
- M.A. University of Western Ontario
- B. A. University of New Brunswick
- STI Specialist, Trust Institute
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Calgary Defence Lawyers Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
Criminal Defence Lawyer
If you have been charged with a crime, your freedom may be at stake. You need to enlist experienced legal counsel who can guide you through the complexities of the criminal law and aggressively advocate for your interests and rights. You need an experienced criminal defence lawyer to represent you. George Sirois is a Calgary criminal defence lawyer who can help you, whether you are an adult or a young person. His area of practice covers all charges encompassed in the Criminal Code, the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Reasonable Flat Fee Structure
- Flexible Office Hours